Thursday, March 10, 2016

VR KITS

      This week I got to review my second cardboard VR kit. Both of these VR kits were received free or discounted for me to test. The first VR kit I received was from EightOnes. The second one i received was from D-Scope Pro.

EightOnes
http://amzn.com/B012KY34CE



D-Scope Pro
http://amzn.com/B00Q1FITMO




Between these two VR kits, there are several differences.

The EightOnes is easy to assembly and can be collapsed for storage. The EightOnes is wider and I was able to wear my glasses when using it. The lens were good on this kit. The button clicker didn't work unless I moved my phone way from the box.


 The D-Scope Pro is a little harder to assembly and you can't disassembly once put together. I had to use extra glue to get the one side to stay in place. The D-Scope is narrower and my glasses didn't fit in the box. the lens on this were ok. I really like the button design on this VR kit.

Neither of these VR kits have straps to them. You have to hold the box with using them. My kids and husband really love using these VR kit. The D-scope Pro fit my kids' head perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment