Monday, February 22, 2016

BRCbeads 8mm Gold Plated Crystal Rondelle Spacer Beads

A couple of years ago, my older sister showed me a picture of pearl necklaces with colored rhinestone spacer bead added. So my daughter and I made some necklaces since she love pearl necklaces. (I blame my sister-in law since she gave daughter her first pearl necklace when my daughter was her flower girl.)

So when I got the chance to rest and review the BRCbeads 8mm Gold Plated Crystal Rondelle Spacer Beads 100pcs per bag for jewelery making(#001 Clear Crystal) I jump on the opportunity. I wanted to make colored pearl necklaces with crystal rhinestones. The company adds 2 bonus beads to the order as well. 
    So after I received the beads in the mail, my daughter and I went to the local craft store. We got lucky and found several pearl beads of different colors on SALE!!! Unfortunately with our busy schedule I have only been able to string up one of the 6 necklaces. Maybe I will have better luck later in the week.


http://amzn.com/B00T9GACU4

No comments:

Post a Comment