Sunday, June 12, 2016

Reviewing Ups and downs

     When it comes to reviewing, I take it very serious. This is my job. I might not get paid to do it but it has opened up opportunities to get paid else where. So this is very much my job. If you are doing reviewing right, it really is a job. Not only are you tell other about the product but you are giving the seller feedback on how to fix the product. Some seller never see the product after it leaves the manufacturer. Some sellers even pay good money for quality control and later find out that who they are paying aren't doing their job. I have seen several occasions. There was an occasion when a seller was being ripped off by the manufacturer. Thanks you some great feedback, they were able to fix the problem.

     I really enjoy being able to test and review products I would normal get to in real life. I just test a couple different brands of items to find the best one for me and my family. I have been working hard at improving what I do. Thankful the hard work is paying off. I can see the results of my hard work.

      Every time, I start a way of dealing with reviewing and sellers. I get nervous because I have to make sure I am doing my best to provide a service. As long as you are doing a good job, sellers will come to you. Some sellers will even refer you to other sellers. Be patient! It takes time to build yourself up. Some sellers have been burned by several reviewers and they are so willing to test a new reviewer. Let your work speak for itself.  There is also some bad sellers out there that you need to protect yourself from. My rule of thumb for dealing with them is to be polite and simple tell them no thank you. Fighting with them could cause you problems with other sellers. If a seller changes the deal you made, just tell them nicely that that wasn't the deal you made and you are no longer willing to work with them. Most seller just move on because they are the ones in the wrong.

     Just remember you can get amazing product if you are honest and write good reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment