Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Upgrading my reviewing process

Today, I decided to finally upgraded the way I do my reviewing and keeping track of them. About a month and a half ago, I updated tracking my items and their information by using Google Sheets. It honestly was a really good move for me and it didn't take up much time to get use to the new way of doing things.

Today I decided that I needed a way to access all my information on all the devices I use to review. I use my iPad, my Samsung Galaxy 5 phone and my Chromebook the most. I know I could access my Google Sheets on all 3 of these systems but I used the memo on my phone the most to write up my reviews as I tested out products. I had no way of accessing it on my iPad or computer. It was annoying at the least. I was sending emails to myself so I could add notes to my review on my phone. I finally found a memo system that works on all of them! Evernote works on iOS systems, android and even has a website that all syncs together. I will that I can now work on whichever device I'm on at the time and then pick up on another later that day. I will make things so much easier for me. Plus typing on my iPad or computer is a lot easier for me.

Evernote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment