Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Outdoor Garden Solar Light by Fansheng, Solar Power LED Yard Lawn Light Party Path Outdoor Spotlight Garden Lamp

Outdoor Garden Solar Light by Fansheng, Solar Power LED Yard Lawn Light Party Path Outdoor Spotlight Garden Lamp 

This are nice solar powered lamps. They come with stakes to insert them into the ground. The stakes come in two pieces and is easy to put together. The the bottom of the stakes are pointed make it even easier to place in the ground. The top of the lamps twist off to show the on and off switch. The light isn't very bright but I like this. I use the lamp in my little backyard so that I don't have turn on the light at night for my dog's potty breaks. 
It has enough light so that I can keep an eye on the pups while they are out but not too much that it blinds to either. I don't think I would use these in the front yard to light up the entrance to my home.
I don't think they would cast enough light to make it easier to see the door knob.  I'm not sure how long they last but they last long enough for break for the the night.  
I received this product at a discounted price for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment