Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Salon Collection Automatic Steam Curlers Harmless to Hair Ceramic Electric Hair Curler Machine Rose Red

Salon Collection Automatic Steam Curlers Harmless to Hair Ceramic Electric Hair Curler Machine Rose Red

This is a simple to use hair curler. The hair curler has three different switches on the side of this hair curler. On if to turn on the curler and setting the temperature of the curler. One is to setting the timer length. The last switch is to set which direction to curl your hair. I like using the alternate setting it give a natural look. 

The switches are nice because it is hard to change the setting when using this curler unlike the curlers with the buttons. I will say it did take me a little bit to figure the right amount of hair to feed in the curler. If I put to make in that it would jam and occasional eat my hair. It didn't take too long to get my hair out. 

If I put to little in the curler than it would just twist my hair without curling it any. With that it would some time put knots in my hair. A little more than an inch of hair is the best amount for me. 

The cord is a good length and it also swivels so it doesn't get tangled during use. The outside of the curler doesn't get very hot when using it. I can actually hold the curling end the whole time it takes me to curl my hair. It is a nice hair curler but it's not the best one out there.

I received this product at a discounted price for testing and reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment