Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Zmart Women's Sexy Allover Lace Boyshort Brief Panty G0201UW

I got to try Zmart's Women's Sexy Allover Lace Boyshort Brief Panty G0201UW. I was surprised by the reviews for the panties because I found the underwear to fit well. Plus be able to fit a bigger size. The panties have a good amount to stretch to them.


These are sexy looking lace underwear. Inside the underwear it is marked a XL, not a true US XL but I would say they could fit up to a large. The underwear do have stretch to them. It did look like the underwear might be on the small size when they arrived but I get good coverage with these. My front and backside are completely covered when were them. The lace and sheer material are soft and no rough patches. 

They are comfortable to wear all day. The underwear don't dig in anywhere and they stay in place well. I really like the fit of the underwear on me.  I got this underwear in the Dark night blue and it is a very dark blue color. The underwear has a built in liner. I like that even though the underwear in sexy and sheer looking, they don't skimp on the amount of material used on them. 

Right above the butt in the back is a piece of sheer material. The leg holes are not a flat line, it ends with the lace pattern. 

I received this product at a discounted price for testing and reviewing purposes,

No comments:

Post a Comment