Sunday, January 17, 2016

Babymals Pacifier Holder

I was able to review a pacifier holder from Babymals this past week.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Pacifier-Holder-Squeezable-Satisfaction/dp/B0168Y100U/ref=lp_13537410011_1_1?srs=13537410011&ie=UTF8&qid=1453070031&sr=8-1

This is a cute and adorable puppy. The material is soft and gentle on an infants' skin. The dog also squeaks when you squeeze it's tummy.
This comes with a silicone pacifier with cover but you can easily exchange it for your baby's favorite pacifier as long as it had a loop to attach.
     So if you or a friend recently had a baby then this is a good product for you. It make a great gift too. There are also several people that use these for their toddlers. My kids are too old for this but my husband's co-work is about to have a baby. This will be one of their gift, and I believe they will really enjoy it.
     I received this product at a discounted price for a honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment