Monday, January 25, 2016

New addition to the family

About a month ago, I received a phone call about adding a new addition to our family.  On Christmas day, the greatest gift a women could get was her dog giving birth to a litter of pups. Out of the 4 little babies was a special pup. The pup was born without one of his front legs. The owner prayed and thought hard about what she would do with the pups. She decided she would pick a home for each pup but wanted her special pup to find a extra special family to grow up in. She took out an ad saying she was looking for a special need child that could use a best friend that was just as special as them.
        I decided that I would go ahead and email the lady telling her about my son. As heart touching as her story was to me, my story touch her heart as well. She decided that we were the home she was looking for. In a little over a week, we will get to bring our new puppy home. We decided to that it be a huge surprise to our kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment