Thursday, January 14, 2016

Boxes and Boxes

          I have received several boxes this past week of products to review. Socks, silicone rings, lantern, face paint kit, bluetooth headphones, and dog toys just to name a few. I would have never thought that I would be able to get these things for free just by submitting a review in return.

         This is a new experience for me. It's been about 2 months since I became a reviewer. I am not one of the top reviewers but I am not one of the worst.  There are several reviewer groups popping up almost everyday. I belong to several groups on facebook. I don't seem to get a lot of items to review through those groups though.
     
           Sites that seem to push more product out or at least for me are Amzreviewtrader.com, snagshout.com and Productelf.com. These are the top of list of sites that I review almost everyday. I also get contacted directly by sellers. I spend a couple hours a day testing and reviewing the products I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment