Friday, January 1, 2016

How I got into product testing...

One day, I was on Amazon.com doing some Christmas shopping. I was reading some reviews when I noticed that several of the customers had received the product for free. I'm about to pay $20 for something that these people got for free. So I decided to get of Amazon.com and hit up Google.

   I simple typed in Free products for reviews in the search box. The first hit was from vonbeau.com. They have a beautiful article about several sites that get your foot into the door. http://vonbeau.com/offer/get-free-and-discounted-products-to-review-on-amazon.htm

     I signed up with a lot of the sites. These sites are free for the reviewers but the Amazon sellers have to pay for their accounts. That was easy. Most of the sites you get deals at least 50% off the price. Or you can look through and find several products for free. The only thing you have to do is give a honest and unbiased review of the product. Personally I think that isn't too much to ask for. Just remember not to get too carried away and make sure you are asking for things you will use or have a home for. 

      After doing several reviews, I started getting opportunities from people searching me out. I'm not one of the top reviewers on Amazon, but I was leaving impressions bu the review I posted. I have gotten invited to several private or closed groups for reviewing. I have been contacted by other sellers to review their products. 

      If you want to be successful at being a reviewer, simple do what you are being asked to do in exchange of testing the product.

The top sites I personally use the most are amzreviewtrader.com, snagshout.com and Productelf.com. These 3 sites are were I get most of the products I review right now. If you have some spare time and are interested in reviewing products then head over to the sites and sign up. You need an Amazon account and should have amazon prime. The more you do it the more offers you will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment