Sunday, April 3, 2016

Buyer Beware PanDaDa Women's Summer Sleeveless Mini Dress

PanDaDa Women's Summer Sleeveless Sundress Beach Floral Tank Mini Dress 

DON'T BUY!

After waiting almost a week after the last estimated delivery date, I still haven't received my dresses that I ordered. I saw these on Facebook because a friend was ordering them. I looked over the reviews, the dress aren't high quality and they are very small in size. I figured these dresses would be good for my daughter for the summer months. Something lightweight and I wouldn't worry about if she ruined them since they are less than $5 a dress.


         After about a month and a half of waiting for them to arrive, I decided to contact the seller. There solution to me not receiving my order is to wait longer. I told them that wasn't acceptable to me. I still haven't heard back them and would be surprised if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment