Friday, April 1, 2016

Ozeri Kitchen Scale

Ozeri Kitchen scale

http://amzn.com/B00BZE3WW8
I started using a digital kitchen about a year ago or so to help me keep better track of my calorie in take. I started looking for a replace scale about a month ago and this scale look promising. My old scale was one of those scales the have a plate sitting on the scale. So after a month or letting my kids cooking, I needed to clean under the plate so I had a more accurate reading. I really like that I can zero balance before adding food to plate or bowl.



The display screen lights up and make it easier to read in dim lighting. I also like that you can change the measurement of how it weighs you food. Grams, ounces, pounds. It also come with a nice user manual. This scale is set up similar to my old scale so I didn't have to worry about learning how to use it.



I received this scale at no cost so that I could test and review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment