Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Weight Lifting Gloves by Rim Sport

Rim Sport Weight Lifting gloves

I have been looking for a good pair of weight lifting gloves for a while now. My last pair of gloves have had a lot of abuse. I even had to stitch them up more than once. I guess that is what I get when I do cross training in the gloves. So I started looking for a comfortable glove that doesn't have the waist strap. I can't have limited mobility when working out.



These glove have a padded palm to make it more comfortable to lift heavy weights. I gloves are a little big though. My husband is about to wear the medium gloves I purchase and they fit him like they should. So instead of returning the gloves, my husband now has a new pair of weight lifting gloves.


Since these are exactly what I want I will continue my search for a replacement pair of weight lifting glove. The padded palm isn't ideal when your hand sweat a lot during your workout.  The gloves are well made and the stitching seems strong.


I was able to receive this pair for testing and reviewing purposes at no cost to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment