Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wine.com Say it with Chocolate Gift Basket

Amazon has been doing several deals on chocolate lately. 50% off at checkout on several different types of chocolate. A few days ago, Amazon was offering the Wine.com Say It With Chocolate Gift Basket for 50% off. I thought I would be a prefect gift to give my husband. Just a little gift to let him know how much I love him.

There are several different brands and types of chocolates in this gift basket.





Ingredients Includes: • Dolcetto Wafer Rolls – 4.4 oz • Godiva White Chocolate Cookies & Cream Bar – 3.5 oz • Chocolate Cream Puffs - .77 oz • Chocolate Salted Caramel Cookies – 2 oz • Cherries & Almond in Dark Chocolate Chocolove Mini Bar – 1.3 oz • Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Square - .375 oz • Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate with Caramel Square - .375 oz • Lindt Ball Milk Chocolate • Lindt Ball White Chocolate


This was copy straight from their description. As you can see my basket is missing some of the items as described. I was a little disappoint in the basket when it arrived but my husband loved it. He does't know that the basket wasn't as described. All he knows is that I took the time to get him something for no reason.


After receiving this basket, I am glad I didn't pay the full price for this gift. 

2 comments:

  1. I got this same basket a few weeks ago. The peppermint chocolate wafer sticks are really good. The Godiva chocolate squares are really good when you freeze them and then let it all melt in your mouth. I am a chocolate fanatic and love the darker. Still waiting on the taffy, as I have braces and have to be careful not to get them covered in the taffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like your basket. My husband enjoyed his.

      Delete