Saturday, July 23, 2016

Bianyo 12 Pack Premium Dual Tip Brush Markers

This week I was about to test out the Bianyo 12 Pack Premium Dual Tip Brush Markers.


These are good dual tip markers. This is a set of 12 different colored markers. The colors are similar to the colors on the caps of the markers. The markers are a fine tip and a brush tip on the other end. Some of the tips need used for a little bit before it gets the colors flowing well. I like used the brush end. 

These markers are good for coloring books. They can fill in the tiny spots. These markers also don't bleed though the paper. I have used them on a couple different kinds of paper and it hasn't leaked through any of them. These are good for crafts. Years ago, my sister introduced me to making my own greeting cards. These marker do a nice job for the cards. I like that I have control over the's markers and can get the results I want. As long as I am able to keep these away from my kids I should be able to have nice markers. My kids push down too hard on the markers when using them.

I received this sample for testing and reviewing purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment