Saturday, July 23, 2016

Spiral Vegetable cutters

These week I was able to test out to Spiral Vegetable cutters from the same company. While both of the cutter work well, I definately have a favorite of the two. The OVOS Vegetable Spiral Slicer is well design and meets my simple needs.


OVOS Spiral Slicer Spiralizer Complete Bundle 4 in 1 Interchangeable Stainless Steel Blade Vegetable Cutter Cooking Zucchini Pasta Noodle Spaghetti Maker

This spiral vegetables cutter has a blade on both sides of the cutter. There is a handle on both sides of the cutter. The handles have some rough edges so be careful when use this cutter. It comes with the a cleaning brush. It has a nice gripper that helps hold the vegetables as you are cutting them so you can get the most out of it and keep all of your fingers. 

The spiral slicer comes with 4 different blades so that you can get the cut the vegetables how you want. It is design so that you spin the vegetable not the device. The blades are sharp and do a good job. I like the ceramic vegetable peeler that comes with it. I like how easy it is to make zucchini noodles with. I popped out the opposite blade so that I was able to have a good grip on the slicer when using this. I don't see the need for blades to be on the top and bottom. This spiral cutter does the job, but need to be careful when using it.



OVOS Vegetable Spiral Slicer Pasta Maker Noodle Spiralizer Stainless Steel Blades

This is the nicest vegetable spiral cutter I have owed. There other ones are different type of design and i'm self conscience that I'm going to cut myself on it. This one I don't worry about it at all. This spiral vegetables cutter comes with a cleaning brush. That way you can make sure you get all the little pieces out.

This is a nice way to be able to cut your zucchini and other squishes into noodles for a lower carb dish. The blade on this cutter makes good size noodles. The blade cut through the vegetables easily. I was able to make a nice Italian dish without using noodles. The "lid" of this cutter works well at gripping the zucchini while I am cutting it up. This will help me with my plan to eat healthier and switch up some of my dishes. The cutter has two different blades one for big noodles and one for small noodles. I only have used it to make zucchini and other squish noodles. I'm sure you could use it for other things. This is just all I need it for now. This also comes with a plastic vegetables peeler too. It does well with peeling the vegetables. 


These company also sells herb grinders and more.

I received a sample of these items

1 comment:

  1. If you have a manual vegetable cutter it does all work for you so you don’t have any need to worry about your bad knife skills. You don’t have to worry about your bad skills of cutting and chopping because your vegetable slicer is there to do all the work for you.

    ReplyDelete