Thursday, July 21, 2016

Zmart Men's Casual Cotton Fun Color Comfort Crew Trousers Dress 6-Pack Socks (Apparel)

Zmart Men's Casual Cotton Fun Color Comfort Crew Trousers Dress 6-Pack Socks (Apparel)

This week I got to test and review this socks. My kids love have fun and colorful socks. The socks come to almost mid calf. The socks are comfortable to wear. These socks are a good fit. This is a nice set of socks. The material has a good amount of stretch to them and is soft. The socks do have some threads hanging on the inside of the sock. Some of the socks are short threads. The threads that bother me are the one that have horizontal loops. There has be no snagged toes and probably won't be. My kids like wearing colorful and fun socks. They like the socks a lot. Each sock is completely different and has multiple colots to each. The green pair of socks look like Mind Craft. My son just got into Mine Craft recently and loves this pair of socks. The fun and crazy socks are really in right now for the kids. The socks are a good thickness. I would say these socks are unisex socks not just men. My daughter likes these socks too.

 I received this product at a discounted price for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment