Thursday, July 21, 2016

OSIR Professional Automatic Studio Salon Ceramic Hair Curler with Negative Iron

OSIR Professional Automatic Studio Salon Ceramic Hair Curler with Negative Iron

This is an easy hair curler to use. I like that I don't have to spend all that extra time wanding up my hair in a regular curling iron. The hair curler has adjustable temperture and time setting. If you have thick hair like me yoy can have a higher temp and longer hold time to get better curls. The key to using the hair curler is to get the right amount of hair into the winder. I can get loose curls if I program the hair curler for less time. It has a setting to curl to the left or right and also has an auto button that alternatives between the two sides.

 I hasn't got my hair tangled in the curler yet and not sure it will happen. My hair releases from the curler as well. I can spend less time curling my hair now. It comes with a changing tool to clean it any hairs that get caught in the curler. This hair curler is easy to use. I am pleased with the out come after using the curler and still have curls after a long day without using any products in it. I suggest watching some youtube videos or read suggests on how to use this hair culer so that you don't end up with your hair stuck.

I received this sample for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment