Thursday, July 28, 2016

Zmart Cotton Check Printing Casual Crew Socks A0120FK

This week I was able to try out some more of Zmarts's socks. Zmart Cotton Check Printing Casual Crew Socks A0120FK


The 5 pack of crew socks comes with a variety of colored checkered socks. These crew socks are a good fit. The toes and heels of the socks are a solid color. They fit my husband's big feet then retake their size when he is done wearing them. The material has a good amount of stretch to them and is soft. The socks do have some threads hanging on the inside of the sock.

The threads of the socks are short threads. The threads also really thing and aren't very noticeable when wearing them. There has be no snagged toes and probably won't be. My kids like wearing colorful and. They like the socks a lot. Each sock is the same but a different color combination. 

The fun and colorful socks are really in right now. The socks are a good thickness; they are a little thicker than a regular dress sock. I would say these socks can be unisex. I would wear them as much as my husband does. These are nice socks and my husband likes wearing these socks. I received this product at a discounted price for testing and reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment